Tennnesse Model Feature: Lacy Raquel Lynn

Tennessee Model Spotlight
Lacy Raquel Lynn
  • Name Lacy Raquel Lynn
  • Where you are from Madisonville, KY
  • How long have you been modeling Just a couple years, still new to the game. It's more of a hobby for me, school and work have always been my highest priority.
  • Biggest Accomplishment Graduating from Western Kentucky University with honors, Bachelor's degree in Marketing with a minor in Economics
  • Most Memorable Modeling Moment Playboy Casting Call, first time "taking it off" for the camera. Akward at first, but it got easier after the first pic was taken. It was such a great memorable experience because i was honored enough to meet with playboy photographers and models.
  • Dream Job If i knew what my dream job was my life would be much easier. It would definetly incorporate my love of fashion, people and my passion for traveling. Ultimately, I would love to host a traveling show ! That would be AMAZING
  • Upcoming Projects Im tryng to squeeze in a few photoshoots when time allows. I would love to work my way into music videos and im crossing my fingers in hopes I hear from Playboy soon, that is my ultimate goal..PLAYMATE of the YEAR 2011


...The Fun Facts
  1. Favorite Food Boneless wings HOT, Beer, Oreos (not together of course)
  2. Celebrity Crush Dwight Howard
  3. Dream Vacation BRAZIL...i gotta get there ASAP
  4. Favorite Animal Panda Bears
  5. Breakfast or Dinner Dinner, i HATE breakfast unless its at night.
Want to know more about Lacy check out her twitter.
Interview by: Lakeithea Anderson

2 comments

J Rowe | November 29, 2009 at 8:46 PM

How do we see Lacy's Playboy spread?

lakeithea | December 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM

In the interview Lacy said she is waiting to hear back.
Follow Lacy on twitter 2 keep up with her=) http://twitter.com/LacyRaquelLynn

xoxo
LA