Studio Basics: Brow Essentials


I can admit when it comes to my eyebrows I am very sensitive in that area.
I truly believe that a woman's eyebrows makes the face and when your eyebrows
are in top shape well you are in top shape! Now every woman is particularly different
when it comes to getting the eyebrows done. Some like them waxed, many just pluck or
arch the eyebrows themselves.
Getting them done on a regular basis is fine but every women
should have those products for those "Just in case" moments. Your "Just in case" answer
Studio Basics: Brow Essentials! "Me" personally I use the brow essentials on a regular bases
because it's not only afford but so beneficial. It's one of those do it and go type ordeals and if you are
a busy person this is the perfect product for you!

What I love about the kit is how it lets you groom and shape your eyebrows with an arch you prefer. You can get the perfect arch for you face!
Four stencil styles included in the packet  are Thin Delicate Arch, Slim Medium Arch, Medium Natural Arch, and Full High Arch.

The 12-piece brow set comes with
the spoolie, eyebrow scissors, eyebrow stencils, tweezers, dome-tip brush, powder eyebrow color, angled brow brush, and eyebrow gel.
The kit also comes with step by step directions on how to use your kit. There are days when I just use the gel and eyebrow color to fill in and complete my look!

You can get studio basics at parispresents.com where you will come across many other Studio Basics products and kits.
XOXO