Review: LuShae Jewelry

About 2 weeks ago I received a gorgeous 14k Gold and White Gold Rhodium Bonded Bridal Set Ring with a CZ Bow Tie in the Middle of Pave Set set CZ in Goldtone and Silvertone yup The Bow Tie Love ring from LuShae Jewelry. This gift came after getting an email from LuShae Jewelry to review their products for a honest review! A little skeptical I checked out the website and instantly fell in love with the jewelry. I browsed the site to find a piece of jewelry that suited me and my personality. I was first drawn to the Heart Shaped Promise Ring I mean it was absolutely beautiful!

 But, the Bow Tie Love ring won my heart! As I waited for the ring to arrive I was hoping for the best! Arriving in the mail just days later I fell in love with the ring even more and I couldn't wait to show it off. It was professionally placed in a cute little box and when opened the ring really did stand out. It was a perfect fit and really looked like a priceless jewelry piece when wearing it.


The Bow Tie Love Ring literally sparkles in the box. It's available in sizes 5-10 and it's stone colors are Clear/White. You can check out pics from the ring! But to see more inexpensive but beautiful jewelry check out Jewelryartdesigns.com. My favorite thing about the website besides more great items are the detailed guides that are provided. We all can use a little help with doing a better job at storing our jewelry, what's the right piece to buy for you or your loved one, and definitely cleaning your jewelry and it's all offered on this one site!
The Bow Tie Love (Promise Ring) is priced at $81.00 to find more amazing jewelry pieces from White Gold CZ Promise Rings, Gold CZ Promise Rings, Earrings and Dangle Earrings go to Jewelryartdesigns.com.
Fab Life Editor
Lakeithea A.