RAFAEL NADAL TO MODEL FOR ARMANI


Famed Tennis player Rafael Nadal will be the next to strip down for The infamous Armani campaigns. Nadal's first campaign will launch in February and will feature Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans for the Spring/Summer 2011 collections.

Nadal who just won the French, Wimbledon and U.S. Open titles is joining the likes of other Armani men soccer players David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo. The Tennis player at 24 years-old definitely has the buzz going and everyone ready to see the him stripped down in Armani.

2 comments

Anonymous | January 11, 2011 at 11:47 AM

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

It's My Style Show | January 14, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Thanks so much! I will definitely return the love but you have to tell me the site you are anonymous on here!

XO FAB