Review: Maybelline Red Revival

I decided to join in on the lipstick trend! My second color I am trying out is the Maybelline Red Revival one of the Color Sensations! I am enjoying the lipstick trend it seems to add a little more class and sophiscation to a woman when done right. The Red Revival was a great color I actually played around on Maybelline's website on the shade finder a few times before deciding to try the Red Revival. I loved most that the color wasn't to heavy but I must say I totally have to continue to refresh the lipstick after awhile. One night I went out to a lounge accidently left the lipstick at home and by the middle of the night had to completely remove the lipstick because it started to look dried out on my lips. Overall great color, I'm a dark skin chick and was still able to pull it off nicely! But if you leaving out for a while...remember to carry it with you at all times!
XOxo