Stylist/Blogger Virginia Sena


1.       What advice would you tell anyone who is interested in being a stylist?
To have dedication & tons of patient, do what you love.

2.       As a stylist who is one person you would love to dress?
I do love Eva Mendes,Camilla Belle,Liv Tyler,Rachel Bison.... I can go on & on. HA!

3.       What would you say is the top 5 items any fashioinista should have in her closet?
Fashionistas: 1. Chanel Bag - 2. Simple Black Dress - 3. Leopard Coat - 4. Leather Boots - 5. Tons Of Jewerly

4.       How did you get started styling?
By interning in New York City with stylist: Donald Lawrence & Liz McClean.

5.       You have styled videos and shoots, which do you prefer?
Shoots

6.       What are a few projects you have styled for?
As my journey of styling; I have always loved doing editorial shoots. So  i had the chance to style for Deutsch Magazine,Linie Magazine,Lucky... & Campaign Ads.

There are alot of new projects coming up as well..

Right now I am working for BPCM as a Fashion/Accessory Assistant... everyone from Vouge India to Marie Claire I get to pull for them either for cover story or a editorial page. Also Celebrities too; events, red carpets...etc

7.       What would be your dream job?
To Have My Own Company

8.       Let’s talk about your sites, you have 4 sites right?
Lol, Yes I do. If you go to www.virginiasena.com - & hit the Enter Image, it will direct you to the page of all my site..

9.       How has being in New York played a big part in your fashion career?
Yes, It has been, NY is a city where expression is to be found. I am a city girl... I will always be that girl.

10.   Tell us a little more about your sites?
Here are some more info about my sites:

Style By: Virginia Sena
My Sense Of Style
SocialiteBeauty Blog
Fashion & Celebrity Gossip
SocialStylista
Where Fashion & Style Is My Hobby
Style: SocialStylista
The Style Of a Socialite

Oh & I also added an addition blog: The Celebrity Style - is the definitive guide to what celebrities are wearing on and off the screen. 
Getting to know the stylist Inside and Out
1.       Favorite Designer : Oscar De La Renta
2.       Favorite Lip Color: Nude Pink
3.       Starbucks or energy drink: Starbucks!
4.       Must-have 2009 fashion item: Thigh High Boots
5.       My closet is filled with: Handbags & Shoes

1 comment

Anonymous | March 11, 2010 at 10:27 AM

a fashionista in tha making kisses