Beauty Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst

I’m back again with my journey of finding the good and back of the Beauty industry.

I been dancing and singing to Clean and Clear Morning Burst for over a month now and I thought hey how about I give the face wash a try from the commercial.

In my mind it would work out perfectly! I’m been so busy and going to sleep so late that in the mornings I need something to energize me, awaken my senses. So in my fabulous form of getting ready in the morning I decided to play “Wakin up to Love” by Shanna Crooks, get in the shower and use the Morning Burst.

The directions tell us to use the Clean & Clear Morning Burst (In-shower facial) 1-3 times a week. Apply a small amount to your face, avoiding eye area. Do not massage. Let sit for one minute. Afterwards, massage skin to activate exfoliating beads and smooth away dead surface skin. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and follow with moisturizer.
Basically I followed the directions given on the tube of the Morning Burst!


Result: Loved the smell and did make my face feel fresh like most Clean & Clear products but it doesn’t really give you a boost that wakes you up. The citrus scent is very dominant in the cleanser, but don’t expect to walk out the shower with this new burst of energy.

What now: I wouldn’t throw this (In-shower facial) to the back of the cabinet. Although it didn’t it completely give me the morning burst I would say the citrus and hot stream of water is a pleasant awaken tool in some way. If you looking for that morning boost stick to your coffee, but want to add a little extra boost for your skin use the facial…just also try some nice hot Coffee afterwards…I find it works Oh it's also inexpensive!!!

XOXO Lakeithea