Product Review: Veet Spray on Hair Removal


I was in the grocery store looking through packs of razors and thinking I need to try something else. Razors are so unfriendly, right?! So, I picked up the Veet Spray on Hair Removal, now in my mind I was thinking "Seriously, spray on and a scraper" but I wanted to just roll with the punches.

I get home and read the directions for the spray on hair removal. After sitting with my legs in the tub for about 5 to 6 minutes I decided to give it a try....Nothing happens! All I'm doing is scraping the spray foam off my legs. I was disappointed that it didn't work but more disappointed in myself for believing that it would.

Veet Spray on Hair Removal just doesn't cut it or live up to it's hype. Now I won't diss Veet as a whole because Veet's plain hair removal is fine longs you leave it on longer than 6 minutes but the Spray on Hair Removal you minus well grab a dual razor before trying to scrape hair off your body!

XOXO LAKEITHEA