Trends Spotted in Your Local Forever 21

FOREVER 21 ALWAYS IN WITH THE TRENDS

As I dealt with a packed weekend of non-stop fun I did have time to stop in to check out Forever 21 in Murfreesboro. No matter if you are making good money or still getting things together from the economic meltdown a store like Forever 21 is always a great place to shop. Always up on your latest trends and cutest styles it wasn't hard to believe that Forever 21 has the leopard buzzing throughout the store, stylish denim placed in all the right spots next to some of the hottest sequin tops. I checked online to see if some of my favorite pieces were even included on the website and I was excited to find that they were like the Faux Leopard Fur Jacket and the Fedora hats.

I was most impressed with all the SEQUIN in Forever 21. If I could buy the whole store I would. This store was every fashionista dream to wake up and have access to every sequin item she wanted from accessories to clothing. I also adore the accessories that Forever 21 carry. The one at Stone River mall in Murfreesboro was fully stocked with the latest in clutches, the cutest little sunglasses earrings, and undies.

I suggest if you are in Murfreesboro check out your local Forever 21. Don't be afraid to play dress up and mix and match your items. Check out my favorite pieces that were found at The Avenue.

XOXO