LINE REVIEW: R.P.S Clothing

Sometimes I get clothing lines in my inbox that makes me say “Hey I like that,” but sometimes I get lines in my inbox that makes me say “Whoa, I LOVE that!” R.P.S was one of those that “I LOVE.”

R.P.S Clothing will be launching its first collection this spring of 2011. The collection reflects “contrasts, the romance of vintage pieces fabrics set against the edge and nonchalance of rock-and-roll tees.”

The pieces have such a funkiness to them that all I could think about was that every stylish, vintage piece wearer could do some awesome things with the different pieces from R.P.S.

My absolute Favorite:


R.P.S creatively designed a piece of chunky sweater that is as light-weight as your favorite cardigans. The balance of the sweater makes it seem impractical, but the beauty of it paired with your favorite spring shorts or favorite fitted jeans on those spring nights gives you an amazing rock-n-roll, soft bad girl look. The sweater is white and the back of it dawns three perfectly shaped designs of shredded strings from the sweater itself.



R.P.S is definitely for the girl that is different and not afraid to take chances with her style. Why be vintage if you can’t funky it up?

The line also includes blouses, graphic tees, pants, shorts, and skirts. The site, which will be located at www.rpsaddict.com, launches in about 6-8 weeks with prices ranging from $100-$35+ for the blouses and wovens, $45 for the graphic tees, and $48+ for the pants, shorts, and skirts. The collection will be available at Revolve Clothing, Fred Segal, and Belk.





Stay on the lookout for the launch of R.P.S first collection!

2 comments

Brittany | November 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM

The sweater is soo cute. I can't wait to see their site. Will you update when the site is up?

It's My Style Show | December 7, 2010 at 7:16 PM

The site will be up 6-8 weeks! Clothes are amazing..I can't wait for them to launch. Thanks for stopping by.

XO FAB LIFE