“SoleMates” HIGH HEEL PROTECTORS



“Discreet and easy to use, the “SoleMates High Heeler” attaches easily to most stiletto and kitten heels. By increasing the surface area on the base of the heel, it reduces the pressure on this area and prevents the heel from sinking into grass or falling into cracks!”

“The patented design of the “SoleMates High Heeler” is mechanically engineered to fit snugly on most heels and yet the flexible material grips securely without damaging the heel or compromising the aesthetics of the shoe.” “Perfect for outdoor events or everyday use, wear the “SoleMates High Heeler” on grass, cobblestones, grates, and more….and experience the difference!”

FAB LIFE REVIEW

I got an email regarding “SoleMates High Heeler” and obviously I’ve been under a rock because this was my first time hearing of the product. The product that I received was an update on colors after SoleMate released the product in clear and black. From my understanding, they updated due to the overwhelming respond of people asking for more colors that are in trend in the footwear market.

The first day I got my hands on SoleMates, I completely left out of the house without trying them out. I was thinking about it throughout the day because as you know how when you walk and you start to notice your favorite pair of heels just seems to have a mind of its own? I could relate that day. On campus, you have to walk through the dirt and through the gravel parking lot filled with rocks and all you think as you walk is “Don’t let me trip or get stuck” because that combination is not the best with the bottom of your heels. Long story short, the next day I made sure I tried out the “SoleMates High Heeler.”

My first thought was “I hope they aren’t so noticeable that people start to call me out!” But, to my surprise no one even mentioned the product at the bottom of my heels. I did some testing in the shoes when I walked through mud as I walked my dog and as I took a few steps in this parking lot with all the rocks. I noticed that they did solve my problems. My heel wasn’t sinking in the dirt and I didn’t stumble on rocks as I walked…I could actually walk and text without worrying about my heels. Lol!
RESULTS: What I liked the most about the “SoleMates High Heeler” is that they fit perfectly and didn’t disturb the look of my outfit. They also worked great! I love how they can protect the bottom of your heel. When you wear a certain pair of heels often, the bottom starts to scrape off and you can hear the metal when you start to walk. With the heel protector, it helps to protect your heel from being damaged by the sidewalks. It also allows you to place on heels that’s been damaged so you can walk without the whole building knowing that you are coming. Also, when you reach places such as mudded areas, you are able to walk on through as your heels dig their way through the mud.

The “SoleMates High Heeler” was created by Becca Brown and Monica Murphy. They wanted to identify the challenge of wearing heels on unsupportive surfaces. Great job Ladies!

You can now purchase “SoleMates High Heeler” in Metallic shades along with the black and clear colors. Check out TheSoleMates.com for more information on the heel protectors.

1 comment

Ashley S. | November 28, 2010 at 1:47 AM

I actually purchased some of those but haven't tried it out. I think I will now.