Review: Evian Facial Spray

Staying glamorous all day can be a tough task. You can go just a few hours and it’s time for a bathroom check to come and find that your makeup needs more than a little touch-up. That can get annoying because now every few hours you are wondering what your face looks like. A few months ago a friend asked me (on one of those regular bathroom break check-ups) how do I keep my face and makeup looking fresh at all times? To me it was no secret that a fresh mineral full of purities saved me from those frustrating thoughts of "Have my makeup wore off yet" or those times where you secretly opening mirrors in your purse to see how your face looks.

I had to tell her about Evian Facial Spray the spray that I was introduced to back in February after attending New York Fashion Week in 2008. I was excited to open the bag of goodies wondering what I will be able to get my hands on. The day that I picked the Evian Brumisateur Mineral Facial Spray up out of the bag was the day I have not left the house without applying it. Evian Facial Spray considered "Nature's solution to glamorous looking skin" contains balanced mineral composition that helps to keep the skin hydrated. Now I know what you are thinking, you already washed your face with a cleanser and rinsed it off with warm water why add more water? Well the minerals in Evian Facial Sprays offers freshness that your regular faucet can not provide for you.
The thing I also love about Evian is that it not only provides me with a great facial spray that I can take on the go but I love their limited edition designer bottles that have become a popular topic especially in the Fashion Industry since 2008. Evian started with a limited edition bottle designed by Christian Lacroix, followed in 2009 with Jean Paul Gaultier. This year with the LIVE YOUNG Campaign Evian 2010 limited edition bottles was designed by the talented London-based designer Paul Smith.
Paul Smith who is known for his funky school-boy and school-girl looks, bright stripes, contrasting colors, and fun clothing designed a bottle that embodies what he is known for vibrant colors, festive themes, and of course the well-known stripes. The bottle is a great showcase of the theme LIVE YOUNG. “The Paul Smith Limited Edition 2010 bottle truly captures the new Live Young™ mindset that believes everything is possible and challenges the status quo,” said Jérôme Goure, vice president of marketing for Danone Waters of America, Inc. “This third annual designer Evian bottle is a perfect addition to our current portfolio of products, and we’re thrilled to include it in our collection.
The limited edition bottles comes in with five different caps to collect. The Evian Paul Smith Limited Edition collection is on pre-sale at ShopEvian.com and has been available at fine dining establishments and gourmet retailers nationwide since November. The facial spray you can get in three different sizes and is now available for home delivery.

XOXO




Article by: Lakeithea Anderson