Dr Romanelli x Anachronorm Fall/Winter 2010 Collection Preview






Snooping around online for the latest fashions I once again came across Dr. Romanelli! Actually I think I more of addicted to his blog. The newest designs for Fall/Winter 2010 from Dr. Romanelli is with Anachronorm, a Japanese brand.

"The collection I did with them is in two parts. The first is a easy to digest cut-and-sew collection. We honed in on a small capsule collection of traditional Anachronorm garments accented with Dr. Romanelli branding.
The second phase developed when Anachronorm sent me their premium vintage items from past seasons. I sat for two-and-half months with them, getting in touch with them so-to-speak, then deconstructed them to bring them back as a collection of bomber jackets and tote bags. They’re about 85 percent vintage Anachronorm and 15 percent new material, but they take on an entirely new life. I’m really pleased with this collection, especially the second phase of which I will release one jacket at time type of thing via my blog in coming weeks . The collections will be exclusively available at The Prescription Shoppe at Hostem in London and Anachronorm’s boutique in Japan."


I'm very excited to see another collection from Dr. Romanelli and I got a feeling that this collection will NOT disappoint me either!