Oh! My! Darling!

Written by Racheal Lee

Being a mother to a daughter whom I, lovingly and with no exaggeration, call my little diva- I am constantly on the hunt for little fashion indulgences for her. In all actuality, it is easier for me to justify splurging on something for her, than it is for myself. That’s why when I stumbled upon the, ridiculously cute, “Mini Melissa” collection by Melissa Shoes & Vivienne Westwood Anglomania I had to have a pair for Alexis!

The avant-garde fashion icon and the Brazilian footwear company have literally shrunken two of the most popular shoes from Westwood’s collection (The Lady Dragon Heart & The Lady Dragon Bow) , and turned them into the adorable pint-sized interpretations that are shown here:



Are you not absolutely in love? I am thrilled! Oh, the best part, they’re only $100! Considering that many popular children’s shoes run between $40 to $60, that is not too steep of a price, in my opinion. Even better? The exclusivity of the shoes, the “oh my gosh, where did you get those?” effect, and the designer name tag- not the most important, but definitely something to keep in mind when justifying your purchase!

These darling, darling, darling mini shoes are sure to turn heads for a second and third look; how can you resist? They are available exclusively at www.epauletshop.com, so go grab a pair!